Gnocchi with Spinach and
- 1 pound Grandpa Scalzo’s Famous Chicken Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook sausage and shallots until sausage is browned and shallots are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 3-4 minutes. Stir in broth and sausage mixture. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
Drain gnocchi; add to pan and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.